We are all a little spoiled by our modern life. Faster and better just keeps getting faster and better! Now that innovation has come to your kitchen sink, because not only can you have amazing faucets that practically do the dishes for you (mostly kidding) but those smart inventor types have now made it possible to have piping hot water right at your tap. Imagine the possibilities of instant hot water at the ready!
How Can I Get Hot Water Instantly?
The good news is that it is a quick and easy install. There are a few excellent brands and they all follow the same basic design. They add a separate smaller tap to your sink, so if your sink doesn’t already have a hole for that then you will need to have one drilled. You also have to have an electrical outlet under your sink for most brands. Call your local friendly plumber and you can schedule to have one installed in just a couple of hours at most.
How Much Does it Cost to Install an Instant Hot Water Dispenser?
They vary in cost for the unit, and then you have the professional installation fees. You know we are going to recommend that it is professionally installed because there are risks during the install and you want to be certain it is installed perfectly so that it is safe to use as well.
Do water dispensers use a lot of electricity?
Instant hot water dispensers can be efficient since you don’t have to use a large appliance to heat water. They are designed to give you just the right amount for what you are making. Just one cup of tea? Fill up the mug. Just one quick soup? You only need to use that amount and not heat up a whole pot. According to Hometips.com, dispensers generally only use 1/2 kilowatt hour per day. That comes out to only about 6 or 7 cents per day, depending on your local rates, and so is well worth it for busy people who hate to watch water boil!
What Can I Use Instant Hot Water For?
Instant hot water is a deliciously affordable luxury you won’t know how you ever lived without it! We already talked about instant water for tea, let’s explore what else you can use instant hot water for:
- Sometimes you need your instant ramen soup asap!
- Hot water for all kinds of soups, teas, and for your fancy coffee press.
- Quick cleans – not just for the dishes! Get out a nasty spot in clothing lickity split, or clean off the fudge from your banana split.
- Got a baby in the house? Adjust the temp to give you perfect baby temp to warm up everything from wipes to baby bottles.
- See how much faster cleaning floors is when you add hot water (careful here, you aren’t trying to boil your floors, just add a little to your room temperature water for a boost).
- Install one in your outdoor kitchen and use it to kill those rude weeds that keep popping up.
- Mix your cold water with the instant hot water to offer just the wrong temperature water to thirsty, unwanted guests and mothers in law. They’ll get the message.
Alright, we’ve gotten a little goofy here, but the point is to show you how useful these little appliances are and that you will enjoy how they reduce the hassle of chores that used to require the time, dishes, and inconvenience of boiling water on the stovetop.
Bet you didn’t consider these cool uses for instant hot water at your sink, but now you know it and can put it to use. Give us a call at 480-388-6093 to get a free estimate to install instant-hot water at your home!